Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 6 Bath, 8,393 sqft, $417/sqft
Luxury Aspen Mountain Chalet Combines With Sophisticated Global Chic To Create A Truly Unique 4br/5.5ba Estate With Carefully Appointed Hand-Crafted Details. Savor Life In A Home That Feels Like A Luxury Hotel Experience With Breath-Taking Front Range Views Of Mt Evans and Pike™s Peak From Multiple Outdoor Living Spaces. Impressive Waterfall and River Soundscape Permeates Every Room With Soothing Tranquility. Located In Gated Castle Pines Village. All Furnishings Are Included In The Sale Less Personal Artwork.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 8,393 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,463 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,930 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 33,106 sqft (0.76 acres)
- MLS ID: 5371221
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: Castle Pines Village
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2015
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Water Feature
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Buffalo Ridge
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by Corken + Company Real Estate Group
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.