Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 7 Bath, 9,130 sqft, $476/sqft
Introducing far Niente. Where Denver Meets The Mountains Again! This Aspen-Inspired Estate Sits High Above The Fairway Of The 4th Hole Of The Country Club @ Castle Pines With Incredible Front Range Mountain Views. No Need For The Aspen Vacation, You Are There! From The Hand-Scraped Ash Wide-Plank Wood Floors & Extensive Application Of Telluride Stone To The Custom Hand-Forged Iron Lighting and Hardware. Hand Hewn Timbers and Woodwork & Hand Plastered Walls Exude Warmth Throughout This Incredible Home. Every Small Detail Has Been Gorgeously Attended To Including The True Custom Cabinetry & Built-Ins. The Perfection Begins At The Bottom Of The Winding Driveway With Meticulously Placed Boulders & Extensive Landscaping With Over 75 Pine Trees Artfully Lit At Night. So Many Entertaining Options To Take In The Views By The Outdoor Fireplace & Wood Burning Pizza Oven To The Lower Level Theater and Stone Fire Pit. Digital Creston System Including Ipads! Every Day Is A Vacation At Far Niente!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Total Sqft: 9,130 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 8,922 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,663 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (66,211 sqft)
- MLS ID: 2907169
- On Market: 29 days
- County: Rock Canyon
- Neighborhood: CASTLE PINES VILLAGE
- View: Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2008
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 7 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Bedroom,Dining Room,Great Room,Master Bedroom,Other,Outdoor
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Elevator,Exercise Room,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Home Theater,Hot Tub/Spa,Jet Action Tub,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Security System,Smoke Free,Steam Room,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Warming Oven/Drawer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Exterior Basement Entrance,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Grill,Gutters,Lighting,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: Buffalo Ridge
- Junior High: Rocky Heights
- High School: Rock Canyon
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 24
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.