Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,167 sqft, $170/sqft
This Real Estate Gem Is A Quintessential Sprawling Ranch That Has Been Newly Renovated. Current Owner Is A Interior Designer Who Has Meticulously Transformed The Living Space. A Bonus Feature To This Lovely Home Is 4 Of 6 Bedrooms Are All On The Main Floor! The Interior Showcases Vaulted Ceilings, Hardwood and Tile Floors, A Semi-Open Floor Plan, and Large Windows With Plantation Shutters Throughout. The Kitchen Is Well Appointed With High-End Stainless Steal Appliances, Lots Of Storage & Counter Space, and An Adjoining Eating Nook. Entertaining Areas Flow Straight Through The Kitchen, Dining and Living Room To A Large Deck That Overlooks The Mountains & The Manicured Landscaped Grounds Below. Main Floor Master Suite Is Complete With A Large Soaking Tub, Over-Sized Shower & A Walk-In Closet. The Walkout Has A Secluded 1500 Sq Ft In-Law Suite, A Large Craft Room, Private Workshop, A 6th Bedroom That Can Be Used As A Media Room, A Private Outdoor Entertaining Area, and More!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,167 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,748 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 3,070 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 3 acres (115,434 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5490072
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Douglas County
- Neighborhood: Bell Mountain Ranch
- View: Mountain View,Valley
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 6
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs,Insert Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Pantry,Remodeled,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Garden Area,Lighting,Pond/Lake,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Douglas RE-1
- Elementary: South Ridge
- Junior High: Mesa
- High School: Douglas County
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.