Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,529 sqft, $170/sqft
Want Less Commute Time??? This Is A Great Location With Quick Access To Light Rail Or Drive To Downtown Or Dtc. Shopping Within Walking Distance. Littleton Public School District!!!! This Desirable Ranch Sits On A Deep Lot That Backs To The Highline Canal With Two Durable Sheds In The Backyard. One Of The Sheds Has Electric To Keep Your Dog Warm In The Winter Or Use As A She Shed Or Man Cave. Sit On Your Patio Or Deck and Enjoy The Beautiful View. Once You Step Inside This Charming Ranch You Will Quickly See A Home With Large Main Floor Windows Allowing Light To Stream In and Brighten Your Day. Your Special Touch Will Make This 3 Bedroom Home A Lovely Place For Sweet Dreams. A Well Maintained Home With Your Updates Will Provide A Great Opportunity For Any Buyer!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,529 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,467 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,238 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 16,596 sqft (0.38 acres)
- MLS ID: 8666432
- On Market: 07 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Vista Verde
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1962
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Exterior Basement Entrance,Game Room,Heated Basement,Security System,Storm Windows
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Gutters,Patio,Solar,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by The Denver 100 LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.