Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,274 sqft, $176/sqft
Wow! Under $400k! Updated 5 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Finished Basement, Excellent Location! Stunning Remodel Features New Ac, New Furnace, New Roof In 2017, New Exterior Paint, New Carpet, Windows, Updated Bathrooms and More. You Will Be Impressed With This Homes Inviting Living Space With Newly Refinished Hardwood Flooring, Gourmet Kitchen With Eating Space, Quartz Counters, New Appliances, New Mosaic Tile Backsplash & New Tile Flooring. Beautiful Finished Basement Showcases A Bonus/Rec Room With Wet Bar, New Carpet, Updated Bathroom W/ New Finishes, 2 Additional Bedrooms (Non-Conf) Plus Laundry. Main Floor Living Area Features 3 Bedrooms & Updated Bathroom With High-End Tile and Finishes. New Concrete Driveway, 1 Car Garage Plus A Large Fenced Yard W/ Expansive Covered Deck Providing Perfect Place For Entertaining Or Casual Living. Conveniently Located Close To Area Shopping, Dining, Highline Canal Trails, Streets Of Southglen and All The Area Offers. Littleton School District! Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,274 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,274 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,053 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 10,237 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 9145570
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Southwind
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1959
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Skylights,Updated,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Hot Tub/Spa,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Hopkins
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Heritage
Listing by Realty One Group Premier
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.