Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,780 sqft, $207/sqft
Completely Remodeled 2 Story Colonial Family Home Sitting On Almost One Acre That Backs Up To Big Dry Creek To The North Of Property. Home Is Located In An Enclave Of Approximately 30 Semi-Custom Homes Known As Southwood Park. * Great Neighborhood * Brand New Kitchen * New Fire Place and Bar * Refinished Floors * New Concrete Front Path and New Driveway * New Windows *new Paint * New Rail System For Stairs * Newer Hvac and Water Heater * Brand New Landscaping * Updated Bathrooms * Amazing Back Yard * Sprinkler System * Updated Laundry Room * Close To Great Shopping and Schools * You Won't Want To Miss This Charming Great Home!!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,780 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,003 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,110 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 39,945 sqft (0.92 acres)
- MLS ID: 4719169
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Littleton
- Neighborhood: Southwood
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1966
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Bath,Master Suite,Updated,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Garden Area,Pool, Private,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Franklin
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Littleton
Listing by Colorado Home Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.