Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,245 sqft, $142/sqft
Hurry! You Don't Want To Miss This Highly Sought After Washington Model In The Highlands. This Lovely Home Is Located On Quiet Cul-De-Sac With Great Neighbors and Only One Block To Puma Park, Hiking/Biking Trails and The Highly Rated Neighborhood Grade School. Upstairs, This Lovely Two Story Home Has Four Spacious Bedrooms, Full Bath and A 3/4 Master Bath. On The Main Level There Is A Family Room With Charming Brick Fireplace, Adjoining Kitchen, Formal Living Room, Dining Room and A Main Floor Study. There Is Also A Wonderful Large Covered Patio, and A Nice Sized Fenced Back Yard For Entertaining and Fun Family Gatherings. Some Additional Features Of This Home Are A Newer Furnace, Central Air and Water Heater (Approx. 4 Years Old), Auto Sprinkler System, All New Exterior Paint and A 932 Sq. Ft. Unfinished Basement For Storage Or Future Build Out. Home Priced To Sell Fast You Will Feel Right At Home When Entering This Warm and Inviting Home. Showings Start Saturday Morning
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,245 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,313 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 932 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 10,411 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 4428931
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: The Highlands
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Master Bath,Smoke Free,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Runyon
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Heritage
Listing by MB ANDY AHROON & CO.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.