Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,782 sqft, $175/sqft
Rare and Amazing Cul-De-Sac Location In The Heart Of Centennial, Minutes To Shopping & Littleton Hospital! Gorgeous Mature Landscaping Including Peach, Apple & Cherry Trees, Large Back Yard W/Newer Fencing, Auto Sprinklers For Lush Lawns. Warm & Inviting Home With Custom Paint & Decor, Beautifully Tiled Showers, Updated Bath & Lighting Fixtures Throughout, Newly Finished Basement With 4th Bedroom & Bath! Kitchen Includes All Stainless Steel Appliances, Large Pantry, Master Bedroom Suite Has Ample Space, Walk In Closet, Designer Window Treatments. 50 Gal Water Heater, Furnace Just Serviced, Attic Fan, So Much More! A Great Opportunity To Live In The Heart Of The South Suburban Area!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,782 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,699 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 806 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,625 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 9568905
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: The Highlands
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Gutters,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Runyon
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Heritage
Listing by WEGEMAN ASSOCIATES
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.