Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,902 sqft, $191/sqft
*open House Saturday 10/13 From 11-2pm*. This Charming Ranch Style Home Nestled In A Quiet Neighborhood Is Just Minutes Away From The Highly Desireable Shops At Southglenn. Main Floor Offers A Large Open Great Room With Vaulted Ceilings and An Eat In Kitchen. Natural Light Flourishes Through The Plantation Shutters In This Beautifully Maintained Four Bedroom, Three Bath Home. Updated Kitchen With Ge Appliances, Soft-Close Cabinets and An Oversized Island Opens Up To A Private Back Yard On A New Concrete Patio With A Direct Gas Line Hookup For Your Grill. Finished Basement Gives You Two Bedrooms and One Bath With A Quiet Living Room. Brand New Landscaping Features A Brick Planter Wall, Paver Walkway Connecting The Front and Back Yards, As Well As Large Inviting Stone Columns In The Front Make This House Perfectly Finished and Waiting For You. (Does Not Back Up To Dry Creek.) Included: Upstairs Tv (Excluding Sonos), Basement Sectional
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,902 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,897 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,256 sqft
- Lot size: 7,928 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 3626268
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Heritage
- Neighborhood: Woodridge
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen)
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Runyon
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Heritage
Listing by Brokers Guild Classic
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.