Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,261 sqft, $247/sqft
Located On A Private Cul-De-Sac, This Bainbridge Built Home Has Been Lovingly Maintained By The Original Owner and Is Ready For You To Make It Your Own! The Manicured Mature Landscaping Of This Just Over Half Acre Lot Makes You Feel Like You're Living In The Country and Yet Are Just Minutes From Dtc. Step Inside The Dramatic Entry To Hardwood Floors That Extend Into The Vaulted Family Room With Stately Brick Fireplace. Bright Kitchen Offers Convenient Island, Breakfast Nook and Access To The Elevated Covered Deck Where You Can Entertain Guests Year Round. Upstairs Master Boasts A Spacious Five Piece Bath and Large Closet, Plus A Private Balcony Perfect For Relaxing and Enjoying The Solitude. Two Additional Upstairs Bedrooms Share A Jack and Jill Bath and The Fourth Bedroom Is An En Suite With Private Bath. Finished Basement Offers Second Study, Media Room, Game Room, Fifth Bedroom and 3/4 Bath. Close Proximity To The Highline Canal Trail System, Top Rated Schools, Parks & Restaurants.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,261 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,885 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,820 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 23,087 sqft (0.53 acres)
- MLS ID: 1690318
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Littleton
- Neighborhood: Orchard Drive
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1988
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Compactor,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Dog Run,Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Franklin
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Littleton
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.