Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,970 sqft, $162/sqft
Beautiful Home Nestled In The Highlands Of Centennial. Pride Of Ownership Radiates Throughout This Home. There Are Many Updates In The Home, Including New Bathrooms and A Fantastic Kitchen! Once Inside The Home, You Will Be Greeted By Hardwood Floors and Large Windows To Allow Natural Light In. The Kitchen Has Beautiful Quartz Counters, Ample Storage Space, and Stainless Steel Appliances. Upstairs There Are 4 Bedrooms. One Of Them Is A Large Master Bedroom With Its Own Private Master Bath. The Basement Is Finished and Offers A Large Rec Room. If You Love The Colorado Outdoors, You Will Love Your New Backyard. The Yard Is Large and Has The Most Amazing Deck For Entertaining. There Are Many Updates Throughout This Home. Must See!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,970 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,932 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 806 sqft
- Lot size: 11,543 sqft (0.26 acres)
- MLS ID: 9873611
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: The Highlands
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Builder: Wood Brothers
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Runyon
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Keller Williams Preferred Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.