Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 2,952 sqft, $152/sqft
Beautiful Updated Large Family Home For A Great Price! This Spacious Home In The Desirable Arapahoe Highlands Neighborhood, .3 Acre Corner Lot In The Award Winning Littleton Schools District, Centered Between Arapahoe High School, Powell Middle, and Mark Twain Elementary. This House Is Loaded With Upgrades: Hardwood Floors, New Furnace, Updated Kitchen With Granite Countertops, Back -Splash and Stainless Steel Appliances. The Open Floor Plan Has Tons Of Natural Light, Triple Pane Windows and Real Hardwood Floors Throughout The Entire Main Level. 4 Bedrooms Up With Master Suite and Two Updated Bathrooms. The Lower Level Is Complete With Family Room, Brick Fireplace and Additional Study/Den. Basement Is Finished To Create Game/Exercise Space, Equipped With Large Screen & Projection Unit. Brand New Full Bath In The Basement. Grand Sequoia Composition Roof Is Only 3 Years Old. Huge Lot With Flagstone Patio, Access To Deck and Patio From Kitchen & Family Room.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 2,952 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,751 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 660 sqft
- Lot size: 13,112 sqft (0.30 acres)
- MLS ID: 6417394
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: SOUTHGLENN
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1978
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Twain
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by HomeSmart Realty Group of Colorado
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.