Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 6 Bath, 6,504 sqft, $119/sqft
Location, Size, and Opportunity Describe This 6,500 Sf, 6-Bedroom, 6-Bath, Ranch With Walk-Out Basement That Sits On A Spacious 1.84 Acres Just Minutes From Arapahoe Crossings! Main Level Bedrooms All Flow Effortlessly Into A Central Expansive Living Room, Dining Room, and Updated Kitchen. There You™ll Find Beautiful Granite Countertops, Cherry Wood Cabinets, and An Island Giving Ample Space For Those Who Like To Cook! With Substantial Space In The Walk-Out Basement, You™ll Have Plenty Of Room To Grow At This Location. Then There™s The Backyard With Plenty Of Potential For All Your Entertainment Needs. Lots Of Room, Mountain & City Views, and Huge Mature Trees, All In The Uber-Private Back Yard, Will Make This The Place To Rest and Recreate When You Want To Feel Like You™re Out Of The City. Quick Access To Parker Road and Close Proximity To Amenities Top It All Off. New Boiler. Priced To Sell, So Come Take A Look! . Lead Base Paint Disclosure Attached and Must Accompany An Offer.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Total Sqft: 6,504 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,875 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,600 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (80,586 sqft)
- MLS ID: 8052840
- On Market: 9 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Lazy Hills Ranchettes
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other)
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Exterior Basement Entrance,Fence,Front Porch,Gas Valve,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.