Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,848 sqft, $165/sqft
*rare Opportunity! Outstanding Updated Richmond 2 Story W/ A Finished Basement!* Professional Landscaped 1/3 Acre Lot W/Mature Trees, Multiple Patio Areas, & An Outdoor Kitchen!* Located In The Much Desired Upper Knolls @ The Top Of The Cul-De-Sac* No Expense Was Spared! Tons Of Character! An Entertainer's Dream! Newer Windows Plus Skylights = Flooded W/ Natural Light! *100 Year Stone Coated Steel Roof!* Completely Remodeled Gourmet Kitchen W/ Brazilian Cherry Cabinets, Slab Granite Countertops & Sink, Tile Floors, Ss Appliances & Eat-In Nook! Main Floor Study W/ French-Doors & Built-Ins! Hand-Scraped Wood Floors In Formal Living Room/Dining Room! Master Suite & Luxurious Remodeled 5-Piece Bath: Slab Granite Counters, Maple Cabinets, Heated Tile Floor, Custom Tile, Dbl 2-Headed Shower Enclosure & Large Walk-In Closet! Finished Garden Level Bsmt W/ Huge Rec/Theatre Room, & Wet Bar! Whole House Water Filtration System Installed! Full Bath, Bedroom, & Storage Area Too! The List Goes On!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,848 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,707 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,348 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 13,939 sqft (0.32 acres)
- MLS ID: 8733874
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Smoky Hill
- Neighborhood: Piney Creek
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1987
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Stone-Coated Steel
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Skylights,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Indian Ridge
- Junior High: Laredo
- High School: Smoky Hill
Listing by RE/MAX Alliance
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.