Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,793 sqft, $119/sqft
Brand New High Efficiency Furnace and Ac Unit Installed! New Microwave and Oven. Sewer Line Scoped. Newer Tesla Solar System Concrete Rv Pad Behind 6 Foot Fence. Large Home In Cherry Creek School District. Soundproof Media Room With Projection Tv, Surround Sound and Stadium Seating Included. Large Back Yard Fully Fenced. Well Maintained Home With Some Remodeling. Slab Granite Counter Tops In Kitchen. Main Floor Study Could Be In-Law Suite With 3/4 Bath. Huge Kitchen Over Looking Family Room Is Perfect For Entertaining. Original Owner Installed Many Of Richmond American Upgrades. Solid Wood 6 Panel Doors. 522 Sq Ft Deck Partly Covered. Oversize Garage Is Finished With A Water Faucet and Pull Down Attic Storage. Copy Of Tesla Purchase Agreement For The Solar Unit Is Available. There Is An Rv Pad Please See Note In Brokers Remarks.Walk To The Trails 78,000 Square Foot Recreation Center With Indoor Pool and Fitness Center, To Cherry Creek Schools, Piney Creek's Pool and Tennis Court
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,793 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,210 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,749 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 12,110 sqft (0.28 acres)
- MLS ID: 6926141
- On Market: 31 days
- County: Smoky Hill
- Neighborhood: Piney Creek
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1984
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air,Solar Active
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Basement,Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Parquet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Home Theater,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Skylights,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Updated,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings,Work Shop (Interior)
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Deck,Dog Run,Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Gutters,Solar,Sprinkler System
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Indian Ridge
- Junior High: Laredo
- High School: Smoky Hill
Listing by Colorado Realty Pros
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.