Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,355 sqft, $223/sqft
Look No Further! Your Future-Forever-Home Is This Fantastic Single-Family, Ranch-Style With Finished Walkout Basement In Established, Sought-After Centennial Neighborhood! Private Courtyard Welcomes You Home To This 4 Bedroom/4 Bathroom With Hardwood Floors Underneath All The Carpet (Except Family Room)! Main Level Offers Amazing Natural Light and Beautiful Views, From The Abundance Of Windows! Formal Living Room With Rare Wood-Burning Fireplace, Dining Room, Family Room With Fireplace, and Very Spacious Kitchen. Open The Sliding Doors Off The Kitchen To Enjoy The Gorgeous Views From The Expansive Deck! Huge Yard! Take In Mountain Views On Your Walk Around The Neighborhood, Or Head Over To The Highline Canal! Master Has Private Bathroom. This Home Will Not Last”already A String Interest! Call Now To Schedule Your Personal Showing!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,355 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,988 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,067 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 17,250 sqft (0.40 acres)
- MLS ID: 9187563
- On Market: 01 days
- County: Littleton
- Neighborhood: Cromwell Heights
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 5
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1965
- Heat: Baseboard,Hot Water
- Cooling: Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Jet Action Tub,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Franklin
- Junior High: Euclid
- High School: Littleton
Listing by TRELORA
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.