Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 6,739 sqft, $152/sqft
1.9 Acre Chenango Horse Community W/6300 Fin Sq Ft! 5 Beds, 4 Baths. Amazing Property, Indoor & Outdoor Entertaining! Backyard Sanctuary W/Waterfalls,Streams, Lush Plantings, Patios, Fire Pit,Outdoor Kitchen & Hot Tub. This Property Even Has It's Own Vineyard! Barn/Workshop W/Loafing Shed, Mountain Views! 2 Luxurious Updated Master Suites W/ Private Balconies & Sitting Areas On The 2nd Floor. Grand Living Rm W/Vaulted Ceiling & Massive Wood Burning Fireplace,Formal Dining Rm, Main Floor Study/Bedroom,Sunroom, Kitchen W/Center Island, Separate Sunny Breakfast Rm, Pantry, Updated Appliances. Family Room W/Full Bar! Finished Bsmt W/2 Bedrooms & Full Bath, Spacious Rec Room, Wine Cellar & safe Room. Too Many Features To Mention! Bridle Paths, Horse Arena, Tennis Courts, Playground & Outdoor Hockey Rink! Close To 470 & Dtc, Inverness & Meridian. Come Enjoy The Sunsets & Make Peaceful Chenango Your New Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 6,739 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,289 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,252 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 2 acres (82,764 sqft)
- MLS ID: 6425482
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Chenango
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1982
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile,Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Security System,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Sump Pump,Washer,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Gas Valve,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Water Feature,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by Weichert Realtors Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.