Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 4,726 sqft, $121/sqft
This Gorgeous, 2 Story Home Features Vaulted Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, Finished Basement, 3 Car Garage, Kitchen To Include All Appliances, Granite Countertop, Large Island, Huge Pantry. 3 Fireplaces. The Main Floor Features Office Or Bedroom With Full Bathroom. Master Bedroom Has Vaulted Ceiling, 5 Pc Bathroom, Large Shower, Bay Window and Walk In Closet. Two Additional Bedrooms Connected With Jack and Jill Bath. The Finished Basement Boasts Large Family Room For Entertainment Or A Mother In Law Apartment. It Also Has Non Confirming Bedroom. Large Concrete Covered Deck Leads To A Private Back Yard. New Roof, New Exterior Paint. This House Is Located In The Award Winning Cherry Creek School District, Close To Shopping and Highways.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 4,726 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,495 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,534 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 9,801 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 7477589
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: The Hills at Piney Creek
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1997
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Bedroom,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Laminate,Wood
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Lighting,Patio,Sprinkler System
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Trails West
- Junior High: Falcon Creek
- High School: Grandview
Listing by Your Castle Realty LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.