Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,439 sqft, $182/sqft
Fantastic Centennial Townhome Style Condo In Perfect Location. This One Has Everything - An Open Main Floor, Main Floor Master, Gleaming Hard Wood Floors, Walk-Out Basement, Loft Office Area, Two Patios and A 2 Car Garage. The Large Kitchen Features Included Ss Appliances With A Gas Range, Granite Counters and A Pantry. The Kitchen Opens To A Sunny Dining Room and Great Room With Gas Fireplace and Sunny Deck. The Large Main Floor Master Has A Private Bath and Deck Access. The Finished Walkout Basement Offers Many Options With A Conforming Bedroom, 3/4 Bath and Another Patio. The Front Yard Area Is An Oasis With A Custom Wood Plank Walkway and Gorgeous Gardens With Drip System.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,439 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,340 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 808 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2,178 sqft (0.05 acres)
- MLS ID: 4820668
- On Market: 27 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: The Pointe Condos
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1985
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Foyer/Entry,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Front Porch,Garden Area,Sprinkler System
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Keller Williams Preferred Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.