Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,029 sqft, $178/sqft
***open House Saturday 11/24 From 1-3pm*** Perfect Floor Plan, Nestled On A Private, Heavily Treed Lot-5 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 5 Fireplaces, 2 Studies, Formal Living and Dining Rooms, Sitting Room Off Master, Extremely Spacious Spaces, This Home Has It All! Additionally, Exterior/Interior Updating, Including New Concrete Tile Roof, New Circular Drive, New Hvac, Hot H20 Heater, Fresh Paint, New Granite, New Updated Lighting, New Carpet Upstairs and So Much More! Soaring Vaulted Ceilings, Spaces Washed With Sunlight From The Multitude Of Windows, You Will Want To Call This Âœhome. Playground Equipment Already Installed For The Kiddos/Grandchildren To Enjoy! Award Winning Grandview High School Is Walkable and Regis Hs 6 Min Away. Students Bussed To Nearby Elementary and Mid Schools, Community Pool, and Low Hoa!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,029 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,901 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,008 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 2 acres (72,179 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3298940
- On Market: 12 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Chapparal
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1993
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 5 Gas/Gas Logs Basement,Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Game Room,Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Utility Sink,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by RE/MAX Professionals
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.