Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 1,523 sqft, $328/sqft
4343 S. Flanders Street - Sunset Terrace At Quincy Overlook Townhomes Are High Quality, Modern and Contemporary - Built Greenside. 2 Story Models Have Laundry and Tech Room Upstairs As Well and Feature 2 Sinks In The Master Bath and Large Walk-In Closets. Ranch Model Has 2 Sinks In The Master Bath, Huge Walk-In Closet and Tech Room Or Library. All Models Include A Unique Roll-Up Insulated, All Glass, Window Garage Inside The Great Room That Opens To The Spacious Enclosed Patios - Let The Outside In! Gourmet Kitchens With Slab Granite and Standard Whirpool Appliances Including A Built-In Microwave. Slab Granite In Master and Second Bathrooms! Standard Wood/Metal Detail On Stair Railings, Standard Upgraded Designer Lighting Package With Led Bulbs, Standard Exposed Beam Construction, Standard 2 Car Garage and Community Garden. Close To Trails and Dog Park. Peak To Peak Mountain Views Abound! Open House Every Mon, Thur, Fri. From 12 To 5 Pm and Weekends From 11 Am - 5 Pm.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 1,523 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,523 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 4663152
- On Market: 13 days
- County: Eaglecrest
- Neighborhood: SUNSET TERRACE
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Townhouse
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Other
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Maintenance Free Exterior,Patio
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Summit
- Junior High: Horizon
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by HANOVER REALTY
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.