Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,345 sqft, $193/sqft
This Highly Desirable, Top Floor Condo Has Everything! It™s Just Around The Corner From Southglenn Shops and Restaurants and Is Inside The Coveted Littleton School District. The Large Kitchen Has A Wonderful Pantry Closet. The Living Room Has A Wood Burning Fireplace and Is Open To The Dining Area. Three Very Spacious Bedrooms and Two With Walk In Closets. Large Attached Exterior Storage Closet. Private Garage With Ample Additional Unreserved Parking. Quite Covered Deck Overlooking The Open Space. Newer Carpet and Paint. Walking Distance To Public Transportation, Schools, South Suburban Parks, Highline Canal Trails, Goodson Rec Center, Tennis Courts and Ice Arena. Community Was A Clubhouse, Sand Volleyball Pit and Pool.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,345 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,345 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 2935708
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Southglenn Commons
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1975
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Twain
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Windermere Metro Denver Real Estate
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.