Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,113 sqft, $142/sqft
Beautiful Newer Richmond Home With Mountain Views! 5 Bedrooms, 3 1/2 Bathrooms, 2 Car Attached Garage. This Home Has An Incredible Great Room Concept On The Main Level With Huge Kitchen and Eating Area, Stainless Steel Appliances, Hardwood Floors, Main Floor Study and A Half Bath. You'll Find 4 Bedrooms Upstairs With A Nice Big Loft and 2 Full Bathrooms. Don't Overlook The Professionally Finished Basement With A Family Room, 5th Bedroom and A Full Bathroom! You Will Enjoy The Covered Patio For Those Hot Summer Nights¦this Great Family Home Is In Move-In Condition. Hurry Will Not Last Long!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,113 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,597 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,320 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,000 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 4851473
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Copperleaf
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2013
- Builder: Richmond American Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Solar,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Aspen Crossing
- Junior High: Sky Vista
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by RE/MAX Masters Millennium
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.