Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
1 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,039 sqft, $228/sqft
Beautiful Home Within Walking Distance To The Streets At Southglenn. This Ground Floor Unit Is Spacious and Includes A Rare Garage Unit That Has Been Walled Off For Privacy. This Great Condo Has A Open Floorpan With Family Room That Has A Wood Burning Fireplace, Large Dining Area, Flex Space With Closet and Patio Access That Could Be Closed Off To Become A Study Or Second Bedroom. New Carpet and Blinds To Be Installed! The Kitchen Has A Pantry and All Appliances Are Newer and A New Stove Installed Prior To Closing. The Master Bedroom Has A Private Sink/Vanity and Large Walk In Closet. New Furnace and Air Conditioner Installed A Few Years Ago. Newer Washer/Dryer Included. Large Storage Unit Just Outside Your Front Door. Community Pool. Littleton School District. Easy Access To I-25 and C- 470. Great Location Close To Parks, Trails, Highline Canal, South Suburban Parks and Rec, Shopping, Restaurants, Movie Theater, Summer Concerts, and Much More. Move-In Ready.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,039 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,039 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 4888956
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Southglenn Commons
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1975
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Great Room
- Roof: Unknown
- Flooring: Carpet,Vinyl/Linoleum
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Patio
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Twain
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.