Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 1,031 sqft, $233/sqft
Don't Miss This Awesome Second Floor Spacious 2 Bed/1 Full Bath + 1/4 Bath Unit In Highly Desirable Southglenn Commons. This End Unit Is Move-In Ready and Offers The Coveted 1 Car Detached Garage, Plus An In-Unit Full Size Washer/Dryer. South Facing, This Condo Is Light and Bright and Has A Covered Balcony. The Adorable Kitchen Features Stainless Steel Appliances Along With A Brand New Stainless Steel Refrigerator. All Appliances Are Included. The Furnace Was Replaced In 2015. This Is A Great Location, Super Close To Everything. Walkable To Southglenn Shops and Restaurants and Great Access and Close Proximity To Major Highways. The Hoa Fee Covers Heat, Water, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Exterior Maintenance W/Roof, Common Area Grounds Maintenance. There Is A Community Pool and Clubhouse. Take A Look Today!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 1,031 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,031 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 0 sqft
- Lot size: 0 sqft (0.00 acres)
- MLS ID: 5085090
- On Market: 6 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Southglenn Commons
- Type: Attached Single Family
- Structure: Condominium
- Parking: 1
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1975
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 0
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Deck
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Twain
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Barnwood Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.