Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 2 Bath, 2,533 sqft, $247/sqft
Extraordinary Find In The Sought-After Knolls W/ Breathtaking, Unobstructed Views Of Rampart Range, Mt Evans & Colorado Sunsets. Cul-De-Sac Location, Steps To The Pool, Tennis Courts & Big Dry Creek Trail. One Of The Best Lots In The Knolls! Smoke Free/Pet Free. Welcoming Porch W/ Beveled Glass-Framed Door. Dine-In Kitchen W/ Granite, Soft-Close Maple Cabinets, 2 Pantries W/ Pull-Outs, Ss Appliances, Convection Oven, Ge Profile Range Hood & Breakfast Bar. Adjoining Family Room W/ Wood Fireplace. Private Upstairs Master Overlooks The Backyard W/ Towering Trees. Upper Level Living Room W/ Vaulted Ceilings & Spectacular Views. Lower Level Exec Office W/ Built-In Murphy Bed. Backyard W/ Mature Trees, Tiered Landscape, Redwood Deck & Pergola. Quality Pella Windows, Hunter Douglas Plantation Shutters & Wood Blinds, 6-Panel Interior Doors, Anderson Slider, 7-Zone Sprinkler System. Newer Roof. Established Community W/ Events, Summer Food Trucks & More! Easy Access To Light Rail, I-25 & C-470.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 2,533 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,433 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 100 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 10,759 sqft (0.25 acres)
- MLS ID: 4113472
- On Market: 0 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: The Knolls
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1972
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Foyer/Entry,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Deck,Front Porch,Gutters,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by The Steller Group, Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.