Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,482 sqft, $222/sqft
Fully Remodeled Ranch In Cherry Knolls! This Open Concept Turn Key 4 Bed 3 Bath Home Comes Loaded With Soft Close Cabinets, Granite and Quartz Countertops, New Stainless Steel Appliances, Updated Baths, New Flooring, Water Heater, Furnace, Etc, Etc! Come See This Master Suite With A Huge Walk-In Closet and Gorgeous Master Bath. Man Cave Or Lady Lair Approved Basement Ready For Game Day and Comes Fully Equipped With A Conforming(Egress Window) Guest Room and A Full Bathroom. 2 Car Attached Garage and Huge North Facing Lot Make This House Ready For Entertaining! Walk The Property Now On Any Device By Clicking The Movie Reel Link Under The Picture Or This Link Here. Https://My.Matterport.Com/Show/?m=2m8tnqmn3yk&mls=1
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,482 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,482 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 709 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 15,377 sqft (0.35 acres)
- MLS ID: 2823058
- On Market: 16 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Cherry Knolls
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1961
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Dining Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Pet Free,Remodeled,Updated,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Fence
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Search Colorado RE LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.