Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,482 sqft, $222/sqft
The Search Is Over!!! This Is The One! Picture Entertaining Family and Friends In This Beautifully Remodeled Ranch Style Home In The Highly Sought After Cherry Knolls Neighborhood... Light & Bright Open Floor Plan, Completely Remodeled Kitchen and Baths, New Flooring and Lighting Throughout. The Size and Functionality Of The Massive Walk-In Master Closet Is Sure To Please Even The Most Discerning Clothing Collector. The Over Sized Lot (More Than 1/3 Acre) and Covered Patio Are Perfect For Entertaining The Annual Summer Barbeque And/Or Family Reunion. Convenient/Close Proximity To The Streets Of Southglenn. Don't Wait ~ See It Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,482 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,482 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 709 sqft
- Lot size: 15,377 sqft (0.35 acres)
- MLS ID: 7262210
- On Market: 21 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Cherry Knolls
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1961
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Dining Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Remodeled,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features:
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.