Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,060 sqft, $155/sqft
Distinct and Spacious 4 Level Ranch Style Home. Multiple Enhancements. Brand New Carpet In Addition To Re-Finished Hardwood Including Tile Flooring Upgrades Throughout The Home. Handcrafted Bathrooms Including Master Bath, Jacuzzi Tub. Newer Quality Appliances, Windows and Downstairs Patio Entrance. Cathedral Ceilings Upstairs Level Including Upper Bedroom Ceiling Fans. New 100g Hwh and Industrial Grade Ac. Front Yard Courtyard and Walk Out Patio With Indoor-Outdoor Carpeting and Steps To Pond. Abundance Of Closet Space and Additional Storage Throughout Home In Addition To 2 Outdoor Affixed Sheds. Desirable East Circle Location In Cherry Knolls.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,060 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 4,060 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,022 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 10,149 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 6797180
- On Market: 20 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Cherry Knolls
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Multi-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1969
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Jet Action Tub,Master Suite,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by RE/MAX Unlimited Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.