Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,687 sqft, $167/sqft
Spotless Cherry Knolls Ranch. Rare 4 Bedrooms On Main Level! Tastefully Updated Kitchen With Stainless Appliances; Living Room With Wood Burning Fireplace. Spacious Yard Designed For Relaxation With Plenty Of Summer Shade! Easy Option To Create Luxurious Master and Keep 3 Beds On Main. Mostly Unfinished Basement With 1/2 Bath: Customize For Your Needs. Newer High Quality Windows, Custom Air Filtration System For Allergies, Extra Insulation In Attic, New 200 Amp Electrical. Cherry Knolls Tennis/Pool One Block Away; Neighborhood Cherry Knolls Park and Access To Trails. All Appliances Included. Storage Shed.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,687 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,493 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,194 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 11,805 sqft (0.27 acres)
- MLS ID: 6140814
- On Market: 07 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Cherry Knolls
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1962
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Handicap Accessible,Master Bath,Security Entrance,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Patio,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Keller Williams DTC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.