Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,032 sqft, $171/sqft
Move In Ready! Inspired By Light and Space, This Contemporary Style 4 Bedroom Features Beautiful, Oak Hardwood Floors Throughout The Main Level and An Open, Flexible Interior That Flows Intuitively From Room To Room. The Home Has Been Thoughtfully Updated and Offers A Premier Location On A Quiet, Cul-De-Sac Next To Big Dry Creek Trail and Close To The Streets At Southglenn. Other Highlights Include A 2.5 Car Garage, Upgraded Anderson Windows With Oak Trim and A Newer Roof.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,032 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,854 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 888 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 10,629 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 4764481
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Highlands 460
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Other
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Master Suite,Remodeled,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Highland
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.