Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,641 sqft, $199/sqft
Extraordinary Find In Cherry Knolls On An Immaculate 1/4-Acre Lot! Gorgeous Updates Shine In Incredible Two-Story. Enjoy Gleaming Hardwoods, Crown Moulding & Completely Renovated Kitchen & Baths. The Formal Living & Dining Rooms Offer Remarkable, Multi-Functional Space. Kitchen W/ Upgraded Cherry Cabinetry, Slab Granite, Tile Backsplash & Stainless Appliances. Spacious & Bright Family Room W/ A Classic Brick Fireplace. Convenient Main-Level Bedroom Is Ideal As A Study. Expanded Master W/ A Vast Walk-In Closet & En Suite Bath W/ Elegantly Upgraded Finishes. Also On The Upper Are 2 Additional Beds That Share Use Of The Full Hall Bath. Nicely Finished Basement W/ The 5th Bed & Large Rec Room. Beautifully Landscaped Backyard Is Detailed W/ Flourishing Trees & Perennials, Lush Green Lawn, 2 Patios, Utility Shed & Room To Entertain. Fantastic Location, Walking Distance To Newton Middle School & Close To The Community Pool, Cherry Knolls Park & The Streets At Southglenn!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,641 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,641 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 550 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 10,324 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 4752588
- On Market: 07 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Cherry Knolls
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1964
- Heat: Baseboard
- Cooling: Ceiling Fan,Evaporative Cooler (Swamp)
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Interior Basement Entrance,Internet Access (Wired),Master Bath,Master Suite,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Updated,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Garden Area,Grill,Gutters,Patio,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Utility Shed,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by The Steller Group, Inc
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.