Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,677 sqft, $156/sqft
Welcome To the Knolls. Open House Saturday 12/1 11-2!! This Beautiful Home Has A Rare Oversized 3 Car Garage, 17 Ft Vaulted Ceilings, Formal Living and Dining Rooms, Comfortable Family Room and A Large Kitchen With Breakfast Bar Looking Out To The Gorgeous and Private Backyard. This Is A True Gathering Space For Family and Friends Offering Plenty Of Room For Entertaining. The Master Suite Has Its Own Fireplace, Walk-In Closet and A Juliet Balcony Overlooking The Living Room, With Barn Doors For Privacy. The Basement Features A Great Room, 2 Large Bedrooms and A Large Bathroom. the Knolls Amenities Include More Than 10 Acres Of Common Areas, Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, Four Tennis Courts, Playgrounds and Picnic Areas With Grills Available For Your Use. Close To Streets Of Southglenn, Whole Foods, Restaurants and Shopping. Don't Miss This Opportunity!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,677 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,677 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,142 sqft
- Lot size: 13,112 sqft (0.30 acres)
- MLS ID: 6851237
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: The Knolls
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1972
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Water Feature
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by The Denver 100 LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.