Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,500 sqft, $147/sqft
Wonderful Brick Ranch In Cherry Knolls Offering 5 Beds, 3 Baths, & An Incredibly Functional and Open Layout, While Flooded W/ Natural Light. Great Remodeled Kitchen W/ Newer Cabinets, Tile Floor and Stainless Appliances. Large Master Bedroom Features 3/4 En-Suite. Also On The Main Level Are Two Secondary Beds With Custom Closets & Full Bath To Go With Central Vacuum System. Downstairs Features Newer Plush Carpet, 2 Bedrooms With Walk-In Closets, Full Remodeled Bathroom, Fireplace, and A Sizable Family Room. Great Laundry Room and Storage Downstairs As Well. Oversized 2 Car Garage. Peaceful Corner Lot Features Backyard W/Expansive Wood Deck, Concrete Patio, Sprinkler System, and Mature Landscaping. Relax and Take In The Quiet Community On The Covered Front Porch. Prime Location Close To The Cherry Knolls Pool, Cherry Knolls Park, Award-Winning Littleton Schools, Dining, Shopping, Dtc & More.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,500 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,500 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,750 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 13,068 sqft (0.30 acres)
- MLS ID: 6852187
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Cherry Knolls
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Sandburg
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by RE/MAX NORTHWEST INC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.