Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,529 sqft, $192/sqft
Traditional Style Home Located In The Highly Sought After, The Pines, Neighborhood. Nestled Minutes From The Dtc, Greenwood Village, and Downtown This Home Is Situated In A Prime Location. The Home Welcomes You To A Vaulted Entry With A Elegant Spiral Staircase and Chandelier. The Living Space Is Flooded With Light From The Two Story Windows and Vaulted Ceilings. The Kitchen Has Hardwood Floors, Granite Countertops and An Island. The Main Level Also Includes Laundry, An Office and A Three Quarter Bath. The Second Floor Features The Master Suite With An Oversized Five Piece Bathroom As Well As Three Other Large Bedrooms and A Full Bathroom . The Backyard Is Low Maintenance and Is Very Private. The Home Has A Full Unfinished Basement With Endless Possibilities.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,529 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,950 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,579 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 6,403 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 3684360
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: The Pines
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1992
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Tile Floor
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Master Suite,Vaulted
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Patio
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Lenski
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Littleton
Listing by Premier Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.