Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,840 sqft, $255/sqft
Updated, Bright, Impeccably Maintained¦.This Fabulous 4 Bedroom Home In Popular Heritage Greens Could Be Exactly What You Are Looking For! The Home Offers Light-Filled Interior Spaces and A Generous, Open Floor Plan With Vaulted Ceilings and Expansive Window Throughout. Extensive Remodeling, Including The Kitchen and Baths, Gives This Residence A Fresh, Modern Look. Highly Sought After Heritage Greens Is One Of Metro Denver™s Premier South Suburban Golf Neighborhoods Providing Residents With A Variety Of Community Amenities and Local Activities. Homeowners Get To Know Each Other Through The Pool, Kids Swim Team, Clubhouse, Sand Volleyball Court, Tennis Programs, Athletic Events, Fundraisers and Family Social Events. Acclaimed Littleton Schools.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,840 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,191 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 649 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 8,320 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 5657650
- On Market: 26 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Heritage Greens
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Tri-Level
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Stone-Coated Steel
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Fence,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Lenski
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.