Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,717 sqft, $202/sqft
Cul-De-Sac Location! Walk To The New Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts & Golf Course! Special Features Include Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Ceilings, Updated Bathrooms, Newer Roof, New Interior & Exterior Paint. Main Floor Master W/Updated 5-Piece Bath. Main Level Has Spacious Kitchen W/Loads Of Natural Light. Upper Level Features 3 Bedrooms, Plus Study & Bath. Finished Basement Includes A Bedroom, Bathroom & An Additional Family Room. Spacious Yard With A Hot Tub, Koi Pond, Waterfall & Large Covered Patio. Blue Ribbon Schools! The Best Value and Location In Heritage Greens! Don't Miss This One!!!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,717 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,632 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 870 sqft
- Lot size: 11,892 sqft (0.27 acres)
- MLS ID: 5946456
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Heritage Greens
- View: Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1980
- Builder: Celebrity Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Family Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Composition Shingles,Wood
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Five Piece Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan
- Litchen Appliances: Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Front Porch,Hot Tub/Spa,Patio,Playground Area,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Lenski
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Kentwood Co at Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.