Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,422 sqft, $126/sqft
You Will Fall In Love With This Immaculate, 2-Story, 4 Bedroom Home In The Highly Desirable Copperleaf Community & Cherry Creek School District. This Home Will Hit All Your Âœmust Have Items: A Charming Covered Front Porch, Plantation Shutters, Manicured Yard, Huge Backyard Deck With Built-In Hot Tub, Finished 3 Car Tandem Garage, & Even An Upstairs Laundry Room Adjacent To The Bedrooms- Genius! This Home Also Features A Dual Zone Heating & Cooling System. The Entry Way Leads You To The Enormous Kitchen W/Granite Countertops, Large Eat-In Kitchen Island, & Extra Pantry Space. Upstairs Is The Gorgeous Master Suite With 5-Piece En-Suite, 2 Bedrooms & Additional Loft Space. Downstairs Is The Family Room, 3rd Bath, & Private 4th Bedroom-Perfect For An Older Teen Or Secluded Out-Of-Town Guest Space. The Basement Also Features 2 Flex Spaces Adaptable To Your Needs! This Home Boasts Easy Access To Smoky Hill Rd, E470, Southlands Mall & More. All It Needs Is You! Call For A Showing Today!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,422 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,740 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,494 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 8,886 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 2906993
- On Market: 30 days
- County: Eaglecrest
- Neighborhood: Copperleaf
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2012
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen,Exercise Room,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Hot Tub/Spa,Interior Basement Entrance,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Security System,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Freezer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Hot Tub/Spa,Professional Landscaping,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Aspen Crossing
- Junior High: Sky Vista
- High School: Eaglecrest
Listing by Keller Williams Realty LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.