Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
6 Bed , 4 Bath, 4,234 sqft, $130/sqft
Come Enjoy The Lifestyle You've Always Wanted In This Wonderful Piney Creek Home. Plenty Of Room For Everyone - 6 Bedrooms and A Large Finished Basement. Need Closet Space? You Will Flip Out Over The Closets In This One - 4 Huge Walk In Closets, Including The 2nd Bedroom That Has 2 Gigantic Walk Ins! There's Room For All The Toys Too With A Three Car Garage That Has An Additional Tandem Spot For All Your Goodies. Gourmet Kitchen and Open Floor Plan That Makes Everyone Feel At Home. Need To Relax? Start Every Morning With A Cup Of Coffee On Your Master Deck Facing The Mountain Or Head Down To The Basement and Recharge In The Private Sauna. Basement Is Reading To Become A Theater Room! Has Areas For Games, A Home Theater, A Card Table...So Many Possibilities. Great Location Just Blocks From Smoky Hill High School and Laredo Middle School. Welcome Home To Piney Creek!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 4,234 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,995 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,164 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 8,625 sqft (0.20 acres)
- MLS ID: 7087758
- On Market: 25 days
- County: Smoky Hill
- Neighborhood: Piney Creek
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1986
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Master Suite,Sauna,Skylights,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm,Water Purifier
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Hot Tub/Spa,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Indian Ridge
- Junior High: Laredo
- High School: Smoky Hill
Listing by Open Door Group LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.