Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
5 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,238 sqft, $194/sqft
Much More Than Just A 4 Bedroom Ranch! Main Level Includes: Formal Entryway, Large Living Room, Formal Dining Room, Updated Kitchen W/Breakfast Nook, Oversized Raised Deck With Kitchen and Dining Room Access, Family Room, Powder Room and Master Suite With 5-Piece En Suite Bath and Private Balcony. Lower Level Includes: Lots Of Windows and 2 Sliding Glass Doors To Backyard, Large Family Room, 3 Bedrooms, Full Bath, Laundry Room, and 5th Non-Conforming Bedroom Currently Used As A Wine Cellar That Could Easily Be Converted To A Game/Sewing/Home Theatre Room. Home Also Features Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Ceilings, 2 Fireplaces, Crown Moulding, Recessed Lighting, and 2 Levels Of Private Outdoor Living Space In Homestead Farm.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,238 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,151 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,606 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 10,716 sqft (0.25 acres)
- MLS ID: 2884459
- On Market: 14 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Homestead Farm
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 4
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Wood Family Room,Living Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Exterior Basement Entrance,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Master Bath,Master Suite,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Front Porch,Exterior Basement Entrance,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Franklin
- Junior High: Newton
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Generator Real Estate, LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.