Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 4 Bath, 3,615 sqft, $138/sqft
This Awesome 2 Story Home In Piney Creek Is Move In Ready! Newer Carpet, Newer Roof, Newer Windows. The Home Features 4 Bedrooms Plus A Finished Garden Level Basement, 2 Car Garage and A Corner Lot. The Quiet Location Within Piney Creek Is Just Minutes To Public Transportation, Cherry Creek State Park and All That The Beautiful City Has To Offer. Enjoy Nice Evenings On The Covered Back Deck With The Perfect Flat Backyard For Entertaining. The Basement Is Complete With A Rec Area and Wet Bar!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 3,615 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,516 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,026 sqft Garden Level
- Lot size: 8,364 sqft (0.19 acres)
- MLS ID: 5635364
- On Market: 22 days
- County: Smoky Hill
- Neighborhood: Piney Creek
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1984
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Architectural Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Built-Ins,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Heated Basement,Master Bath,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features:
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Indian Ridge
- Junior High: Laredo
- High School: Smoky Hill
Listing by Key Real Estate Group LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.