Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 2,661 sqft, $207/sqft
Gorgeous Location!! Backing To Greenbelt and Located On A Cul-De-Sac, This Stockton Model Home Is In Pristine Condition, Gently Lived In By One Owner For 30 Years. The Main Floor Features A Family Room With Vaulted Ceiling and Gas Fireplace and Views Onto Open Back Yard and Greenbelt. Kitchen Has Been Thoughtfully Remodeled With Corian Countertops, Custom Cabinetry and Stainless Appliances. Three Bedrooms Upstairs - All Very Spacious. The Basement Is Large and Unfinished Â“ Ready For Your Touches. New Roof. The Home Is Located On An Interior Lot Just Steps Away From Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Courts and The Open Space With Miles Of Trails. Walking Distance To The Blue Ribbon Awarded Homestead Elementary School. Cherry Creek Schools.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 2,661 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 1,749 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 912 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 5,663 sqft (0.13 acres)
- MLS ID: 5934163
- On Market: 28 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Homestead in the Willows
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1979
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Insert Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Heated Basement,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Pet Free,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Updated,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Front Porch,Gas Grill,Gas Valve,Gutters,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Homestead
- Junior High: West
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL 24
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.