Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
3 Bed , 3 Bath, 4,304 sqft, $221/sqft
Brand New Home, Under Construction! This Stunning, 2-Story Home Offers 3 Bedrooms With A Loft and 2.5 Baths. Beautiful, French Provencial Style Exterior With Extensive Stone. Over-Sized Kitchen Opens To Great Room. Large Master Suite With Closet Conveniently Leading Into Large Laundry Room. 3 Car Tandem Garage. Still Time To Personalize This Home With Your Own Touches!!! West Facing Home That Will Deliver Plenty Of Light Located On A Corner Lot In Marvella, A Community Located In The Heart Of Dtc Close To Shopping, Dining and Entertainment. Projecting November 2017 Delivery!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 4,304 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,993 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,419 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 6,534 sqft (0.15 acres)
- MLS ID: 7998516
- On Market: 17 days
- County: Cherry Creek
- Neighborhood: Marvella
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2017
- Builder: Century
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Jack & Jill Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Greenwood
- Junior High: West
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by MB TEAM LASSEN
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.