Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 5,513 sqft, $227/sqft
Stunning and Immaculate Home In The Highly Desirable Marvella Community! Enjoy Luxury Living Just Minutes From Denver and The Denver Tech Center. This Spacious Floor-Plan, Is Open-Concept Featuring An 18' High Foyer Entry, A Grand Granite Kitchen Island That Opens To The Great Room, Perfect For Entertaining. The Gourmet Kitchen Features High End Appliances and Walk-In Pantry. The Master Bedroom Is Complete With 6 Piece Master Bath, Large Walk-In Closet Made Of Dreams and A Steam Shower. Featuring Smart Technology Sonos® Speakers, Control Lights, Alarm and Thermostat and A Beautiful and Completely Finished Walk-Out Basement Complete With A Wet Bar, Wine Storage, Special Home Theatre Room Including: Projector, Screen, Theatre Furniture, Built-In Speakers, and Huge Gaming and Entertaining Space. The First and Only Resale In The Neighborhood; Get The Best Of Both Worlds With A Brand New Home Without The Wait!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 5,513 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 5,513 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,642 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 6,098 sqft (0.14 acres)
- MLS ID: 7415703
- On Market: 19 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Marvella
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2016
- Builder: Century
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central,Ceiling Fan
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Double Pane Windows,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Game Room,Home Theater,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Radon Mitigation System,Smoke Free,Speakers, Built-in,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Central Vacuum,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Range Hood,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Self-Cleaning Oven,Smoke Alarm,Wine Cooler
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck,Covered Patio,Deck,Fence,Garden Area,Gas Valve,Professional Landscaping,Sprinkler System
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Greenwood
- Junior High: West
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by Kentwood Real Estate “ Cherry Creek.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.