Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 4 Bath, 5,312 sqft, $367/sqft
Immaculate and Luxurious Ranch Model Home In The Heart Of Dtc! Located In The Renowned Cherry Creek School District This Home Features 2 Bedrooms, A Formal Study, 5' Hand Scrapped Engineered Wood Floors, A Gourmet Chef Kitchen, Walk Out Basement, Great Room Designed For Entertaining Along With A Walk Out Deck and Exterior Fireplace. The Home Comes With A Fitness Center and Movie Theater and Is Perfect For Entertaining and A Quality Lifestyle. There Are Two Parks Close By Along With The Landmark, Dining, Entertainment and Shopping. You Don't Want To Miss This Home!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 4
- Total Sqft: 5,312 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,871 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 2,441 sqft Walk-Out
- Lot size: 7,714 sqft (0.18 acres)
- MLS ID: 7229899
- On Market: 06 days
- County: Cherry Creek
- Neighborhood: Marvella
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2016
- Builder: Century
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 2 Gas/Gas Logs Great Room,Outdoor
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Smoke Free,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave Oven,Stove/Range/Oven,Washer
- Exterior Features: Deck
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Greenwood
- Junior High: West
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by MB TEAM LASSEN
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.