Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 5 Bath, 6,202 sqft, $289/sqft
Remarkable Updated Estate On 2.27 Acres Of Heavily Treed and Lush Grounds!you Will Know This Is Home Once You Pull In The Extended Private Drive and See The Setting! Abundance Of Mature Large Trees, Bushes, Flowers and Foliage Large Pond W Water Feature, Extensive Flagstone Front Porch and Rear Patio/Pool Deck.Over $200,000 In Landscaping Alone.This Custom Estate Features The Best Upkeep Imaginable.Approx 6200 Fin Sq Ft. Main Floor Master Features Views Of The Grounds, Spa Like Master Bathroom, Coffered Ceilings A Fireplace and Patio Access. Fin. Basement, 3 Additional Bedrooms On Upper Level. Gourmet Kitchen, Stainless High End Appliance, Granite Counters, Extensive Alder Wood Cabinetry, Hand Carved Custom Wood Flooring, Oversized 3 Car Garage W 4+ Detached Garage and 10ft Doors and Loft/Office Area. Swimming Pool W Gorgeous Stone Patio Surrounding Beautiful Covered A Frame Patio W Views Mountain/City Views!so Much More .Great Location, Schools and Setting!close To All Conveniences!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Total Sqft: 6,202 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 6,200 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,610 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 2 acres (98,881 sqft)
- MLS ID: 5967886
- On Market: 23 days
- County: Grandview
- Neighborhood: Cherry Creek East
- View: City View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 9
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1994
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 3 Gas/Gas Logs,Wood Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Flooring: Carpet,Stone,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Remodeled,Smoke Free,Steam Room,Vaulted,Walk-in Closets,Wet Bar
- Litchen Appliances: Convection Oven,Cook Top,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Microwave Oven,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Creekside
- Junior High: Liberty
- High School: Grandview
Listing by Realty One Group Premier
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.