Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,257 sqft, $215/sqft
Picture Perfect Family Home In Homestead Farm Ii! Great Location In A Very Sought After Neighborhood Offering Many Amenities. The Home Sits On An Enormous Lot With Mature Landscaping That Has Been Meticulously Cared For. This Elegant and Recently Updated 2 Story Offers Large Square Footage. The Updated Kitchen Comes With Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Range, Hardwood Floors, and Granite Countertops. Multiple Living Areas Provide Ample Space For Entertaining, Including A Spacious Living Room, Formal Dining Area, and A Warm Family Room With Fireplace. A Huge Master Bedroom With A Sitting Area, and 3 Additional Bedrooms Upstairs Provide Space For Everyone. Community Pool and Tennis Courts As Well As Open Space With Many Walking Trails Nearby. The Littleton Public School District Is Highly Rated. Make An Appointment To See This Property Now.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,257 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 2,552 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 705 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 10,237 sqft (0.24 acres)
- MLS ID: 2706032
- On Market: 15 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Homestead Farm II
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1982
- Builder: Sanford Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Eating Space / Kitchen,Smoke Free
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave Oven
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Fence,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Littleton 6
- Elementary: Franklin
- Junior High: Powell
- High School: Arapahoe
Listing by Coldwell Banker Residential 26
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.