Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
4 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,415 sqft, $247/sqft
Very Unique and Well Maintained Property In Valley Country Club. Refinished Tile and Wood Flooring. Beautiful Views Of The Golf Course With Large Patio. Large Lot With Private Well For Sprinklers Which Has Just Been Inspected. New Refrigerator In Kitchen, Dishwasher and Washer and Dryer. Additional Refrigerator and Freezer In Mudroom Are Included. Basement Is Partially Finished With Additional Bedroom, Bathroom and Living Space. Multiple Fireplaces With Distinct Accent Walls. The Master Has A Large Closet and Attached Office That Could Be A Perfect Flex Space. Beautiful Oak Desk Is Included If Desired. Quiet and Exclusive Neighborhood Conveniently Located Around Shopping and Dining. Do Not Miss Out On This Unique Property! Open Everyday!
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,415 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,415 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 643 sqft
- Lot size: 38,246 sqft (0.88 acres)
- MLS ID: 8002178
- On Market: 07 days
- County: Cherry Creek
- Neighborhood: Valley Acres
- View: Golf Course View,Mountain View
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: 2 Story
- Parking: 2
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1965
- Heat: Hot Water
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Room,Attic Fan
- Fireplaces: 3 Electric,Wood Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom
- Roof: Concrete Tile
- Interior Features:
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Covered Patio,Deck,Gas Grill,Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: High Plains
- Junior High: Campus
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by HomeSmart Cherry Creek Properties
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.