Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 3 Bath, 3,955 sqft, $179/sqft
Welcome To Himalaya Court!! The Newest Community In Centennial! Himalaya Court Features Half-Acre and Quarter-Acre Lots, Up To 155 Feet Wide, To Allow You To Build The Sprawling Ranch Home Of Your Dreams! The 6 Ranch Plans To Choose From Have An Array Of Different Layouts and Options: Finished Basements, 4 Or 5 Car Garage Options, Attic Flex Rooms, Covered Patios and Much, Much More, Per Plan! The Community Sits Perfectly Next To The Piney Creek Trail, and Features No Metro District Fees! Mountain Views Available! The Model Home Is Currently Under Construction, In The Interim, We Are Accepting Pre-Sales. ****this Listing, For The Willow Plan, Is The Model Home, and Includes Many Options, Lot Premium, Color Sheet Upgrades, Cabinet Upgrades, 5-Piece Bath Upgrade, and More.****
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Total Sqft: 3,955 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 3,490 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 1,905 sqft Standard
- Lot size: 9,929 sqft (0.23 acres)
- MLS ID: 8202654
- On Market: 11 days
- County: Arapahoe
- Neighborhood: Himalaya Court
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 3
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 2018
- Builder: Alpert Homes
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: Air Conditioning-Central
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas/Gas Logs Family Room
- Roof: Composition Shingles
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood
- Interior Features: Breakfast Nook,Cable Available,Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Foyer/Entry,Internet Access (Wired),Kitchen Island,Master Bath,Master Suite,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Sump Pump,Walk-in Closets
- Litchen Appliances:
- Exterior Features: Patio,Sprinkler System,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: Rolling Hills
- Junior High: Falcon Creek
- High School: Grandview
Listing by Asio LLC
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2019 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.