Living in Colorado
Helping with your home buying & selling needs in Denver and surrounding communities.
2 Bed , 2 Bath, 29,170 sqft, $65/sqft
Back On The Market! Contract Fell, Don't Miss This Chance! This Is A Very Unique Opportunity. Currently This Property Is Being Used For A Horse Rescue and Boarding Facility. It Currently Has, and Has A Potential Of Having, Substantial Income Opportunity The Way It Sits Now. You Would Have To Go Through City Zoning, But The Property Also Has The Potential For Redevelopment. There Is Also A Residential Home On This Property! It Is 10 Acres Adjacent To The Cherry Creek State Park. The Majority Of The Land Has Peoria Street Frontage For Excellent Exposure.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total Sqft: 29,170 sqft
- Finished Sqft: 28,510 sqft
- Basement Sqft: 660 sqft Cellar
- Lot size: 10 acres (435,600 sqft)
- MLS ID: 3865383
- On Market: 04 days
- County: Cherry Creek
- Neighborhood: Clark Colony
- Type: Detached Single Family
- Structure: Ranch/1 Story
- Parking: 35
Structure / Features:
- Year Built: 1973
- Heat: Forced Air
- Cooling: None
- Fireplaces: 1 Wood Great Room
- Roof: Other
- Flooring: Carpet,Wood Floors
- Interior Features: Kitchen Island,Open Floor Plan,Window Coverings
- Litchen Appliances: Dishwasher,Refrigerator (Kitchen),Refrigerator (Other),Stove/Range/Oven
- Exterior Features: Fence,Garden Area,Patio,Yard
- District: Cherry Creek 5
- Elementary: High Plains
- Junior High: Campus
- High School: Cherry Creek
Listing by EXIT Realty Cherry Creek
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
© 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.